The 2015 event was a great success!
Deliver Accurate, Relevant and Consistent End-to-End Journey Information
This year the Real-Time Passenger Information conference was the only conference at which you can access stakeholders from all modes of urban transport and rail in one room, over the course of just a single day.
Following hugely successful conferences in 2012, 2013 and 2014, Real-Time Passenger Information 2015 once again brought together Local Authorities, Passenger Transport Executives, Transport Operators, RTPI consultants and systems suppliers to discuss and debate world-class best practice in Real-Time Passenger Information strategy and implementation.
- Successfully implementing an RTPI system
- Assessment of RTPI systems
- 3rd generation RTPI: traffic signalling priority – GPS combined with traffic signalling for bus lanes
- Open data protocol
- The development of data for dissemination to smart phones and tablets
- Integration of passenger information systems with social media platforms
- How the delivery of personalised passenger information through social media platforms can be a targeted marketing opportunity
- Strategies to leverage trends in social media
- Overcoming internal process management siloes to ensure accurate passenger information processing
- How to manage and communicate service disruptions
- Developing and enhancing data sharing capabilities across multi-modal transport operators
- Exploiting ticketing data to supply locational data for information supply
We are now in the process of updating our website with testimonials and information about next year’s event. If you would like to register your interest in next year’s conference, please click here.
A timely, relevant, thought-provoking day.Well worth the investment and decision to participate